Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!! Next: Re: RE: SGII: Firing DFFG at infantry

Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!

From: Michael T Miserendino <MTMiserendino@l...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 8:12:00 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!

The Traveller ship was the lab ship.  It had a small launch in the
center
docking ring.  This would be a good source for kit-bashing a rotating
section for your mini.	RAFM also had a Traveller modular clipper which
you
could customize with parts like weapons and cargo modules.  It had a
long
body with a connecting spine section along the top.  It reminded of the
Eagle design and I have been modifying one for use in my Space:1999
scenario.

Mike

Michael Miserendino
Senior Software Engineer
Lincoln Re
mtmiserendino@lnc.com

>>> owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU at internet 10/19 10:45 PM >>>
Ground Zero Games wrote:

> That said, some rotational habitat modules would be very easy to add
> many of the ships....

 If I recall correctly, RAFM had a research ship for their Traveller
line that was merely a rotating ring habitat section with an engine in
the center.  I would think that those who could track these figs down
could easily adapt them to the new miniatures.	Does anyone else have a
similar modeling suggestion?
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu

=

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!! Next: Re: RE: SGII: Firing DFFG at infantry