Prev: Sa'Vasku Baka Bombs! Next: Re: Sa'Vasku Baka Bombs!

[SG2] 15mm Items For sale

From: "Scott Spieker" <scspieker@n...>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 08:43:50 -0400
Subject: [SG2] 15mm Items For sale

Hi,
    I've got some good 15mm items for sale, and although some of these
items
are not sci-fi, they do work well with the SG2 WWII conversions that we
have
used. Modern and Sci-Fi items are listed near the bottom.  Please
contact me
off - list for any questions.  I'm only selling all of this stuff
because I
really could use the money at the moment.  All items are in good shape
and
as it is stated below, pictures are available.

I have the following items for sale/trade:  (pictures available upon
request, and will be posted to my web site at:
http://www.ncweb.com/~scspieker/15mm/index.html

15mm Ancients asking $100
DBM/DBA Norman Army.  198 figures mostly mounted & unmounted knights.
Spearmen, axemen, javalin, lances, etc.

15mm Buildings & scenery asking $120
- 4 Old Glory (?) resin demolished buildings - real nice
- 2 TCS resin underground bunkers
- 1 TCS set of 5 resin trench line walls
- 1 TCS resin trench corner
- 1 Pill Box (Quality Castings)
- 1 Military Miniatures resin corner house (brick)
- 1 resin tudor farm (?) house
- 1 resin russian farm house (large)
- 1 resin Russian farm house (small)
- 1 plaster (?) english farm house (A-frame)
- 1 resin brick stable
- 4 TCS metal picket fences

WWII Items
15mm Russian infantry askng $150
- 160 Regulars (Old Glory) All painted to a 6-7/10
- 25 tank riders (Old Glory) All painted to a 6-7/10
- 1 Flame Thrower infantryman
All Vehicles painted to an 7-8/10 unless noted otherwise.
- 6 T-34/85 (3 steel wheels, 3 Rubber wheels) (painted green)
- 1 T-34/76 (rubber wheels circa 1942) (Painted green)
- 1 T-34/76C Rubber wheels Quality Castings) primed white
- 1 KV1 (Green)
- 3 SU-85
- 1 SU-100
- 1 T-26 (Base coated green)
- 2 76mm? howitzers

15mm German Infantry asking $200
- 150 Regular & SS in camo smocks (Old Glory) All Painted 7-8/10
- 25 Florien Geyer Kalverie mounted based in field grey
- 6 recon motorcycles w/ sidecars
- 1 Flame Thrower infantryman
German Vehicles painted to an 8/10 unless noted
- 1 PZ IIF primed white (Quality Castings)
- 3 PZ 38(t) czech tanks (painted to a 6-7/10)
- 2 sdkfz. 238 8 wheeled armored cars
- 1 sdkfz. 159? 10 wheeled armored car (painted 5/10)
- 2 PZ IV F/1 (short 75) grey
- 3 PZ IV H (w/ skirts) ambush pattern
- 3 King Tigers (w/ Porshe turrets) ambush pattern
- 3 PZ III L (long 50) mustard & green
- 2 kubel wagons (unpainted) - military miniatures
- 2 stug III F/8 mustard & brown
- 1 stug III G with commander (primed white)
- 2 FT-17 French tanks (painted 5/10)
- 1 Hetzer (military miniatures) resin (based mustard)
- 2 sdkfz. 222 recon armored car (one base mustard, one grey 7/10)
- 2 Marder III (pz 38(t) chassis)
- 1 sdkfz 8 prime mover
- 6 sdkfz. 251/1C halftracks grey

15mm American Vehicles asking $15
- 2 Sherman M4/A3 (green - of course)
- 1 M3 halftrack unpainted
- 1 Jackson primed white

15mm British Infantry $25
- 35-50 paratroopers (peter pig)

Modern/sci-fi asking $100
15mm Infantry:
4 Squads motor rifle infantry painted & based individually
5 Squads as above, based but unpainted
2 Squads as above, unbased unpainted
1 Nato Squad unbased unpainted
1 Nato (Vietnam era TL-7/8) unbased unpainted

Vehicles and other:
3 T-72 tanks, painted OD green
5 BMP-2 MICVs painted OD green
2 BMP-2 MICVs painted OD green with camo
4 'U' shaped vehicle dug-outs
2 'O' shaped weapon pits/ vehicle hull-downs
6 set dragons teeth
4 supply stands (small bases with crates and oil can, etc.)
12 tank stops (small metal ramps to lift the tanks off the ground...)

All WWII items based individually for BattleGround WWII.

All Modern/sci-fi pieces based for StarGrunt II and Foot Soldier
(individually).

Pricing concept:
$0.50 per figure
$3.00 per vehicle

I would like to sell the items in manageable lots or as an entire
collection.  The amount you select determines the price.  The more you
buy,
the cheaper everything gets.

Trade Interests:
Imperial Guard (Cadian, Valhalla, or jungle troopers)
Cash
WH40K figures (selected types, make me an offer)
Cash

Thanks,
Scott Spieker
scspieker@ncweb.com

Prev: Sa'Vasku Baka Bombs! Next: Re: Sa'Vasku Baka Bombs!