Prev: Re: Jesus! Next: [SG2] 15mm Items For sale

Sa'Vasku Baka Bombs!

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 08:40:59 -0400
Subject: Sa'Vasku Baka Bombs!

Hi Guys,

Sometime ago I proposed allowing Sa'Vasku fighter to make kamikaze
attacks.  This made the Sa'Vasku fighters as un-balanced as the Sa'Vasku
ships.	I still like the idea of the Sa'Vasku having having kamikazes.
I think kamikazes are a very bug thing to do.  Baka Bombs were WWII
Japanese rocket propelled ariel torpedo (winged missile) with a human
guidence system...  The Japanese called them Ohka (cherry blossom), but
the Americans called them Baka Bombs (fool's bomb).  My new idea is that
the Sa'Vasku can grow Baka Bombs by expending power.  The power cost is
the same as building a fighter with the same capabilities.  Baka bombs
have no beams.	The find a target (ship) and then crash into it doing
1d6 damage each.

IAS

Prev: Re: Jesus! Next: [SG2] 15mm Items For sale