Prev: RE: [SGII] scenario QA Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG!

RE: InterFET

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 18:15:43 +1000
Subject: RE: InterFET

OK, Armour currently is restricted to the Lav 25 APCs and Recon vehicles
you
see. Early on there was a photo of a leopard mine clearer. no gunships;
just
Blackhawks.

The really interesting initial skirmish was the "ambush" of an
Australian
vehicle/s by some militia. Perhaps it was just the press that called it
an
ambush as only two Aussies were wounded and their counter-ambush drill
was
still effective enough to inflict two kills and force the remainder
(numbers
unknown) to withdraw!

Owen G