Prev: RE: East Timor Next: RE: InterFET

RE: [SGII] scenario QA

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 18:10:00 +1000
Subject: RE: [SGII] scenario QA

Hmm, seems no-one else has replied yet....

may I suggest that:

1.	Recon in force - give the Recon force some form of surveillance
detection equipment; or else say that the Stormtrooper armour has
Enhanced
or Superior sensors capabilities.

2.	Does the Rebel blasters actually have any capability of
destroying
the Walker?

3.	In a Delay Mission profile you should detail a period for the
Rebels
to impose delay; eg point out one two or three 'lines' on the table. You
must delay the enemy from crossing Line Aplha until end of turn three,
delay
enemy from crossing line Bravo until end of turn 6 and final line of
delay
is line Charlie until end of Turn 11. You may not withdraw troops from
the
table until the start of turn 11.

That's enough for a start?

Owen G