Prev: Re:East Timor Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG!

RE: One Ring To Bind Them

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 07:54:23 +0100
Subject: RE: One Ring To Bind Them

>in the list sites section.  This way if you want a specific
>type of site you can get it from the list or just pick one randomly or
in
>sequence.  This would also allow for ease of adding new categories over
time
>and updates.

I agree, if we used a bit more structure in the site blurb like
we do for headers on the list the filtering the sites should be
easier. If we include game system and author as fields that would
be a start, something like:

Full Thrust Computer Core
     All the available computer accessories for the ultimate space
combat board
game,
     in once place. Your one stop
     shop. [FT2 FB] -Tim Jones

Prev: Re:East Timor Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG!