Prev: A good Q&A and some SG2 erratta Next: Transport Capacities

DSII Terrain

From: Paul Lesack <lesack@i...>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 15:05:52 -0700
Subject: DSII Terrain

On the weekend, I went combing through the local toystores looking for
useful bits and pieces. I found a 3d puzzle entitled Metropolis, a
stacking cityscape. The puzzle, which some may find interesting in
itself, is essentially a series of modular buildings which can be
arranged in a number of ways. As an added bonus, the buildings look damn
good with Dirtside. They're a touch on the small side (depending on what
figures you're using, exactly), but they look great.

My puzzle cost me $14 Canadian, which I believe is less than 50 cents in
the US.

There's a diagram of the puzzle itself right here, with a convenient
store locator:

http://www.damert.com/pages/solutions.html

In case you're ever in Vancouver (Brian), I bought it at the Toybox,
3002 West Broadway.

Paul

Prev: A good Q&A and some SG2 erratta Next: Transport Capacities