Prev: This week's story is up Next: DSII Terrain

A good Q&A and some SG2 erratta

From: "Thomas Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 17:36:39 -0400
Subject: A good Q&A and some SG2 erratta

Errata:
http://www.cs.utk.edu/~cowell/min/sg2/errata.html
QNA:
http://www.cs.utk.edu/~cowell/min/sg2/qna.html

Thanks to Mr. Cowell!

This is for those who haven't seen it.

On another topic, all you SG2ers and DS2ers....

I have nothing against our friendly neighbourhood FreezerStik(tm)
brand Jarheads, or the vaccuum-heads that chauffeur them around the
galaxy and shake, rattle and roll in the cold reaches of
interplanetary space.... but my first interest is "on the ground" -
SG2 and DS2.

I was sort of thinking of trying to get an SG2/DS2 WebRing put
together.

Is there some interest in this idea? Being on it does not also
preclude your site from being on the FT list, but in preference the
URLs on the ring would be directly DS2 or SG2 related and so flipping
through it wouldn't mean flipping through the full list of FT sites
too.

Maybe I'm raving.

Opinions anyone?

Prev: This week's story is up Next: DSII Terrain