Prev: Re: Space Travel Times [campaign FT] - Questions!!! Next: Re: [OT]Geo-Hex Terrain for SG and DS

[OT]Geo-Hex Terrain for SG and DS

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 11:21:38 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: [OT]Geo-Hex Terrain for SG and DS

Well, I have a birthday coming up and my SO has asked me what
I would like, and I'm looking at terrain.

What I'm after is recommendations for a starter set.  Would you
recommend the Worldpac Gamescape set or Gamescape set?

Will the Geo-Hex terrrain work well for both scales or is there
something else that people would recommend?  I've made some
styrofoam terrain myself that looks as good as the geohex stuff,
but it isn't really worth the effort.

Roger

Prev: Re: Space Travel Times [campaign FT] - Questions!!! Next: Re: [OT]Geo-Hex Terrain for SG and DS