Prev: Assembly Instructions - Sa'Vasku Next: Re: RE: RE: Ogres, Bolos and things that go bump in the night [CLEAN STAMP]

Re: [FT]FSE Reinforcements

From: Michael T Miserendino <MTMiserendino@l...>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 08:02:32 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT]FSE Reinforcements

>>> owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU at internet 10/07 12:45 PM >>>
Roger wrote:
>Well, speaking from experience from the campaign I am in, you don't
>put excess SM capacity in your ships, you have a supply train for
>that.

True if you have supply ships that can reach them in time.  From my
experience, too small a supply leads to reloads after every tactical
engagement.  I found it difficult to keep supply ships very close to
front
line combatants without losing them.

You do need suuply ships, but some designs call for independent
operation
for extended periods of time between resupply.

Mike

Michael Miserendino
Senior Software Engineer
Lincoln Re