Prev: [SG2] Flamers Next: Re: Gothic Thrust - comments and questions

Campaign Game

From: "Chip Dunning" <edunning@s...>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 14:18:53 -0400
Subject: Campaign Game

----- Original Message -----
From: Roger Books <books@mail.state.fl.us>
To: <gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 1999 1:44 PM
Subject: Re: [FT]FSE Reinforcements

> Well, speaking from experience from the campaign I am in, you don't
> put excess SM capacity in your ships, you have a supply train for
> that.

Well, on that topic I would like to know if anyone has some good
campaign
rules they are willing to share. I am looking to run a FT (and possibly
SG2
mixed) campaign game at our local hobby store. We used to have constant
campaign games running back at Purdue and I am miss the enjoyment. While
will be running and not playing - it still has its moments.
    Just looking to see if some has something to get me jump-started
before
I dig into it.

Chip
-----
Programming: It's not just a job - it's an indenture

Prev: [SG2] Flamers Next: Re: Gothic Thrust - comments and questions