Prev: Images from East Timor Next: Re: Landships II

RE:[OT] Images from East Timor

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 15:06:58 +1000
Subject: RE:[OT] Images from East Timor

For those interested, the official details are here:
http://easttimor.defence.gov.au/

And for Australian troops, at least, East Timor has actually been
classed as
Peace Enforcement (equivalent of service in Vietnam or other major
warzone).
Here's the official details:
http://www.dva.gov.au/defence/mainet.htm

I just work here, so don't ask me too many questions.

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/

people's