Prev: Re: GZG ECC Con Event "A Grey Day" Next: Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex

Re: [Misc] Pages of Painted Camouflage

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 00:22:59 -0400
Subject: Re: [Misc] Pages of Painted Camouflage

>Some good stuff here.	Thanks!
>
>I REALLY like the 'Elvis Camo'.
>
>He would fit right in down here in Texas, especially carring that gun!
;-)

Hope somebody fins it useful, somehow....  As for the Elvis Camo, I
might
have an actual use fr it.  It's a little hard to tell from the picture,
but
his cuffs and colar are coated with a kind of (very) fine glitter called
"embossing powder".  It looks very impressive in person, and I though
that
it might work well with some Epic scale Eldar tanks (the old style) to
represent a sort of laser-resistant finish.  The first use of this
technique that I ever encountered was on an old Eldar titan, though, so
that's probably influencing me.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: GZG ECC Con Event "A Grey Day" Next: Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex