Prev: Re: [FT] Jovian formation Next: Re: [Misc] Pages of Painted Camouflage

Re: GZG ECC Con Event "A Grey Day"

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 23:43:04 -0400
Subject: Re: GZG ECC Con Event "A Grey Day"

Laserlight wrote:

> VERY nice artwork, Ndege.  And the writing has that "Los
> touch":  I'm not going to have to wait till February for the
> rest of the story, am I?

ACtually Tom did the writing I just came up with the names of ships and
reviewed it. as for the rest of the "Grey Day" story You will help write
it if you play the game. (Actually Tom and I have already passed back
and forth about 500 pages of emails working on tis thing! <grin>)

Los

(p.s. Rot hafen end is only days away.)

Prev: Re: [FT] Jovian formation Next: Re: [Misc] Pages of Painted Camouflage