Prev: GZG ECC Con Event "A Grey Day" Next: Re: GZG ECC Con Event "A Grey Day"

Fw: Fullthrust Vector Question (Old by now)

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 21:32:45 -0400
Subject: Fw: Fullthrust Vector Question (Old by now)

>Hi, this is Jared Noble.
>
>Over the course of the last couple of weeks I have been
reading through the archives of the GZG Mailing List.  I
just reached the point where someone brought up the
notorious Vector 'flip-turn' maneuver, and you were looking
for permission to post my write-up on sequenced moves. You
are more than welcome to, in fact I think that would be
exceptionally cool if you did. (Wow-I might get published!)

>This is a blanket statement about anything I even sent to
the list, for you or anyone else. I am getting closer to
rejoining the list (I hope!) so maybe soon I can participate
again.	I've _got_ to get my hands on a copy of the FMA
rules - the discussion makes it sound interesting.  But of
course I'll keep my mouth shut on that until I see what else
has happened in the 2 months of archive I have left to
read...I just started August!

>Send a greeting to the list if you would...A nicer bunch of
gamers I've never met...

>Jared
>www.alaska.net/~jnoble (the last version of the FT excel
spreadsheet I did - but it hasn't changed since April, at
least.	It might be slightly more recent than the one on
Mark's site)

Prev: GZG ECC Con Event "A Grey Day" Next: Re: GZG ECC Con Event "A Grey Day"