Prev: Re: [FT] Jovian formation Next: Fw: Fullthrust Vector Question (Old by now)

GZG ECC Con Event "A Grey Day"

From: "\"There can be only One.\" - Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay" <kaladorn@h...>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 21:26:59 -0400
Subject: GZG ECC Con Event "A Grey Day"

Hi

For those who might be interested to see the fictional lead in to the
SG2 event me and Los will be jointly running at GZG ECC III this year,
please visit:

http://fox.nstn.ca/~kaladorn/Gaming/AGreyDay.htm

It outlines the events leading up to the scenario itself, and it has
some very nice work from Ndege as art.

Jon D, if you want to link to this off the convention page, please by
all means "make it so."

Hope to see many of you SG2 players lining up for this one - it'll be
bigger than many games I've had a chance to play in (being several
companies in size with vehicles). It ought to be quite a fun event!

Tom.

Of course, kudos, jeers, or comments may be submitted to myself at
kaladorn@home.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Jovian formation Next: Fw: Fullthrust Vector Question (Old by now)