Prev: Re: Attack vs. MultiRole Next: RE: OT/Jovian Chronicles/Lightning Strike

GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex

From: Steven M Goode <gromit+@C...>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 13:26:47 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex

Greetings all - I'm new to the list and had a few questions.  If I make
any mistakes (in format or whatever) please let me know.

I have DSII and just bought SGII.  As a Californian, I'm
intrigued/amused by the inclusion of Free Cal-Tex in the "official"
universe.

-Is there more information about this state in FT?  I don't want to buy
another book just for a bit of fluff.

-Is there other info on this state (history, government, military tech
and OOB, etc)?

-Has anyone gotten the Cal-Tex infantry?  How are they, quality-wise?

-If Free Cal-Tex hasn't been fleshed out, what are the odds Tuffley & co
would be willing to accept suggestions from fans?  I already have a flag
planned out, and some OOB/doctrine ideas...:)

Prev: Re: Attack vs. MultiRole Next: RE: OT/Jovian Chronicles/Lightning Strike