Prev: Re: Need Good SGII Camo Ideas Next: RE: What's a RORO?

RE: [SG2] Dalek stats

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 09:14:52 +0100
Subject: RE: [SG2] Dalek stats

>Speaking of Harlequin, I herd a rumor several months ago that
>they were doing
>Babylon 5  25mm figures. The range was supposed to consist of
>(at least at
>first) Earth and Mimbari figures. Can anyone substantiate this?

They are doing 200+ babylon 5 figures in figure sets in
the next year or so. Stricly limited to *5000* per set worldwide.

The first set is out now, londo is the only one I remember from it.
They aint cheap but will be worth their weight in silver at least.

This from lastest Ragnarok from the SFSFW.

I'm off to forbidden planet to buy the sets I saw last week...

-= tim jones =-

Prev: Re: Need Good SGII Camo Ideas Next: RE: What's a RORO?