Prev: [Misc] Pages of Painted Camouflage Next: RE: [SG2] Dalek stats

Re: Need Good SGII Camo Ideas

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 16:46:04 +1000
Subject: Re: Need Good SGII Camo Ideas

> I am thinking very hard about producing some red and purple gaming
terrain
>with some very wild-looking "tree" and "shrub" analogs and then
painting
>some of my figs in a red and purple camo pattern to go with them.  It
may
>or may not make any actual scientific sense, but I think it will at
least
>look like the troops are fighting on an alien world.

A damn fine idea. If you're providing the terrain, your troops fit it.
Who's
to say that other worlds all have terrain the same colour?

---
Jeremy Sadler - jsadler@earthling.net
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site - http://stargrunt.virtualave.net

Prev: [Misc] Pages of Painted Camouflage Next: RE: [SG2] Dalek stats