Prev: Proper prefix codes for NSL and FSE ships - help... Next: Re: OT/Jovian Chronicles/Lightning Strike

Re: OT/Jovian Chronicles/Lightning Strike

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 23:14:02 -0500
Subject: Re: OT/Jovian Chronicles/Lightning Strike

Mike Wikan wrote:

> Just picked it up! If you are into Anime and Mobile Suit Gundam or
Macross
> it's a MUST buy. Very Nice production values. counters are nice
looking,
> though thin card and cut-apart. LOTS of Exo-Armor types (mobile suits)
and
> several types of capital ships (CVs, BBs, DDs, FFs, cargo, etc) no
Hexes,
> just tabletop.. measured in CM (Oerjan be happy!)
>
> $24.99 US

	I've been waiting with baited breath for LS over the past few
weeks.
The trouble is that the only gamestore in the area that consistantly
carries DP9's stuff only got half of their ordered shipment in this
week.  Guess which half their order of LS was in?   The gamestore I
usually frequent is hasn't heard of LS and hasn't seen it on any of
their pre-order forms, so they are no help at all.  Personally, I am
REALLY tempted to order it directly from DP9's site.  However I'm not
sure I want to pay the extra 5 bucks for S&H ($25 books is expensive
enough already) and I'm not sure how long it will take it would get
here.  Why pay $30 bucks for something that might take 1-2 weeks to
ship, when it could be in as soon as Monday and only pay retail?

	So anywho... who does the game play?  What's the system like?
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

Prev: Proper prefix codes for NSL and FSE ships - help... Next: Re: OT/Jovian Chronicles/Lightning Strike