Prev: Assault lander philosophy Next: Re: Re:[AD] Dirtside Rules Question

Re: Jets Vs Vtol

From: Ludo Toen <Ludo.Toen@p...>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 21:51:40 +0100
Subject: Re: Jets Vs Vtol

Ryan M Gill wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Sep 1999 Rmako1@aol.com wrote:
> There is even a rocket system for equipping the Cayuse or other OH
> type
> helos that fires out to a certain range and then bursts in a wall of
> flechettes. Its designed specifically to hose an attacking aircraft.

Got any more specific on that one? I do know of a 2"75 rocket warhead
that works just like that (the WDU4/A) but, if I'm not mistaken, that
was for anti personnel use. Can't remember exactly, but there are two
versions: one with some 4000 small flechettes and another one with way
less, but off course lot bigger flechettes.

Ludo

PS Been off the list for quite a while, good to see it's still around
and lively as ever. Looks like I need to order some new stuff though,
looks like I'm way bejind you guys!

Prev: Assault lander philosophy Next: Re: Re:[AD] Dirtside Rules Question