Prev: Re: GMS Air Next: RE: Jets Vs Vtol

Re: Gothic Thrust: A Battlefleet Gothic Full Thrust variant

From: Climbing Stone Mtn is science friction <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 11:33:31 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Gothic Thrust: A Battlefleet Gothic Full Thrust variant

>>Jerry says:
>>>Slimed-and-dirty Davis pens:

>>>Oh great.  Jon's regressing.  Somebody help, please.  (8-)
>>
>>Aww, can't be that bad. Can't be any worse than being on the side
>>of, oh, Mt Rainier after two days of hard slogging!  :)
>
>yes, but on a mountain nobody has to make a morale check,

Oh, you'd be surprised	;-)  (though prolly no checks over GenCon
Essence
type stuff :)

>if this
>keeps up then everyone at genCon is gonna be checking morale :-)

I ain't touchin' that one...

Mk
-
"Now, please notify the Captain that I am here. I need to meet with him
and
the rest of the command staff ASAP. I...assume my usual quarters in the
brig
are available. I've grown so attached to the place."
				       -  Bester, 'Into The Fire',
Babylon 5

Prev: Re: GMS Air Next: RE: Jets Vs Vtol