Prev: RE: Dirtside Rules Question Next: Re: Dirtside Rules Question

LEG-like figures

From: "With my last breath, I spit at thee. From the depths of Hell, I stab at thee." <kaladorn@h...>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 01:52:10 -0400
Subject: LEG-like figures

Just as the Kra-vak have a Predator/Kafer feel to them, the FCT troops
Jon has done remind me somewhat of the Aliens Colonial Marines or of US
Marines in the Kit for 2300 AD. Worth a look if you are looking for some
marine-esque figs.

And there were some good thoughts on UV shifted vision for the KV. The
brain stores this for future use.

And a brilliant reply on firing SG2 weapons at ships (presumably small
streamlined ones operating in atmosphere to use their batts and PDS in
direct ground support). Nice, simple, clean and I like it!

Tom.

Prev: RE: Dirtside Rules Question Next: Re: Dirtside Rules Question