Prev: Re: Dirtside Rules Question Next: LEG-like figures

RE: Dirtside Rules Question

From: Ryan M Gill <monty@a...>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 01:42:11 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: RE: Dirtside Rules Question

On Wed, 29 Sep 1999, Robertson, Brendan wrote:

> 2.	Field a light fighter (size 2-3) with gms/l & rfac/2. About
3-400
> points.  This should deal with those choppers at least.

This is the way I would go. I've had expensive attack helecopters
swatted
out of the sky with cheap aerospace. Boy does that smart.

This begs a question. Can a VTOL do an opfire vs an aerospace, assuming
its in arc of its weapons? The military guys always note the difficulty
of fighters attacking helo's in RL. They move around on you but still
get
to hide down in the brush. (one pass he's here, the next pass he's over
there and shooting at you as you come in...)

- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@turner.com	    I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 	     www.mindspring.com/~rmgill/ -
- '85 Honda CB700S  -  '72 Honda CB750K  - '76 Chevy MonteCarlo  -

Prev: Re: Dirtside Rules Question Next: LEG-like figures