Prev: Re: You people are evil. Next: Re: You people are evil.

Re: You people are evil.

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 14:39:42 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: You people are evil.

On 27-Sep-99 at 14:23, devans@uneb.edu (devans@uneb.edu) wrote:

> Well, actually, the Galoob stuff is probably closer to 20mm, but even

I don't know, it compares farely well with my 15mm Orcs from Ral Partha
and Raven, although the Galoob stuff is much thinner than the Orcs or
the Human 15mm Cav/Foot.

> 15mm is too large for DSII.

So is 15/20 acceptable for SG?

> Now, I just happen to have a couple of
> fine boxes of Renegade Legion tanks, 54 to a box. How can you
> resist?!?!?

No, No, No, No, I have promised myself that I will finish the last
few FSE starships (including turning 3 Trieste Heavy Destroyers into
CVE's) before buying any more pewter/lead.  Of course, I should
really finish the bags of 15mm orcs before moving on, but I probably
won't as I have no-one to play FR! with in Tallahassee.

Roger (The flesh is willing but the spirit is weak) Books

Prev: Re: You people are evil. Next: Re: You people are evil.