Prev: More cheap SG stuff... Next: Re: You people are evil.

Re: You people are evil.

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 13:25:24 -0500
Subject: Re: You people are evil.

Well, actually, the Galoob stuff is probably closer to 20mm, but even
15mm is too large for DSII. Now, I just happen to have a couple of
fine boxes of Renegade Legion tanks, 54 to a box. How can you
resist?!?!?

Just teasing. Well, I have the boxes, but not for sale for the time
being. ;->=

The_Beast

		    Roger Books

		    <books@mail.state.f        To:
gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
		    l.us>		       cc:

		    Sent by:		       Subject:     You people
are evil.
		    owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Be

		    rkeley.EDU

		    09/27/1999 01:05 PM

		    Please respond to

		    gzg-l

Well, I just ordered some NAC 25mm PA troopers for a Champions game
I am running, and since I've read so much about SG here I just had
to order that also, then I'm in Wal-Mart waiting on my S.O. to pick
out which Lora Croft doll she wants for her desk (the PC group
here all has toys on their desks) when I spot the SW Gungans and
robots in ~15mm size, now I'm (barely) resisting getting DSII just
so I can expain why I bought the Star Wars toys.

It is all your fault, if it hadn't been for you I would be happily
playing FT and saving my money. :)

Roger

Prev: More cheap SG stuff... Next: Re: You people are evil.