Prev: Re: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ... Next: RE: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ...

[SG] 15mm Items for sale or trade

From: "Scott Spieker" <scspieker@n...>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 11:51:14 -0400
Subject: [SG] 15mm Items for sale or trade

Hello again,
    I'm giving up on the 15mm and sticking with the 25mm SG games...

    I have some 15mm items that I am looking to sell or trade if anyone
is
interested in them.  All items are from the Quality Castings Modern
lineup
and are of good quality.  They are all built and at least base coated if
not
entirely painted.  There is a plethora of vehicles, dugouts,
emplacements,
and of course, soldiers.

    There are a number of T-72 & T-80 tanks as well as trucks, BMP
halftracks, BRD type wheeled armored cars as well as others.
    The infantry is mostly soviet but some (18-20) of the primed figures
are
NATO types.  There is about 100+ figures in total.  Infantry are all
individually based (unless it's a crew served weapon like a dragon or
TOW).

    I can supply photos. I would like to sell in one lot, but hey money
talks.

    Trade interests are 25mm items for SGII of course, 15mm ancients,
anything else of interest - try me.

    If you are interested, please contact me off list at
scspieker@ncweb.com

Thank you for your time,
Scott Spieker

Prev: Re: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ... Next: RE: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ...