Prev: Re: Shoulder launched nukes? Next: [SG] 15mm Items for sale or trade

Re: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ...

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 10:48:49 -0500
Subject: Re: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ...

***
The company is KUJU Entertainment (we release games under the Glass
Ghost
Studios and Simis brand names), the game is Team Alligator which will be
published by Mindscape. It's a helicopter sim, I'm only helping out
doing
some FX work while they ramp up towards Beta -	I normally do SF games,
funnily enough ....

Tony
***

Ok, but watch out for those SAM-launching 'roos...

Straying all the way on the topic again, I believe there's an
apc-carrying
dropship in the GZG, though I don't think it's carried by GeoHex here in
the colonies. Anywhere near the Aliens version?

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Shoulder launched nukes? Next: [SG] 15mm Items for sale or trade