Prev: Re: new member Next: Re: How big is a troopship? [DS/FT/SG2] (and what it all means)

Re: How big is a troopship? [DS/FT/SG2] (and what it all means)

From: Ryan M Gill <monty@a...>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 20:10:01 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: How big is a troopship? [DS/FT/SG2] (and what it all means)

On Fri, 24 Sep 1999, Los wrote:

> Even in Power armor? I bet PA heavyweapons already weigh big.

How many reloads are you going to carry? Each warhead is 51 lbs. Add the

motor and guidance.

Also, my big question with Battle field nukes, a single grunt with a
nuke
isn't the greatest idea in my mind. Battalion is pretty tight with
copper
heads, how do you think they'd be about handing out a nuke to every
other
trooper.

Remember, the davy crocket was devised in the age where it was seen that

Nukes were a great idea for construction project demolitions. That
attitude is very dead.

- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@turner.com	    I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 	     www.mindspring.com/~rmgill/ -
- '85 Honda CB700S  -  '72 Honda CB750K  - '76 Chevy MonteCarlo  -

Prev: Re: new member Next: Re: How big is a troopship? [DS/FT/SG2] (and what it all means)