Prev: Re: SG2: Arty + Cbt Move questions Next: new member

RE: Resin Casting

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 00:02:28 -0700
Subject: RE: Resin Casting

At 6:41 PM -0700 9/23/99, Michael Brown wrote:
>TAP Plastics.
>And the staff has been trained on all of the products.
>
>Michael Brown

I studied in the Design and Industry dept at Sin Francisco State, TAP
is a cultural icon there. Someone did his senior thesis on how to get
the most out of TAP, there's a copy in the library.
Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
Overkill: A Sufficient Preponderance of Firepower
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/
Security and Privacy Alert:
http://www.cryptonym.com/hottopics/msft-nsa.html

Prev: Re: SG2: Arty + Cbt Move questions Next: new member