Prev: [SG2]matchbox vehicle alert Next: Re: How big is a troopship? [DS/FT/SG2] (and what it all means)

Re: [FT] FT Showdown Completed and Call for Players

From: "I-95. It's not just a road. It's a state of mind." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 15:43:55 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT] FT Showdown Completed and Call for Players

T.Pope cries out:
>My apologies!	I know I copied your address to reply off-list then I
>must have forgotten to paste it again.
>
>Silly I know, wasting bandwidth to apologize for wasting bandwidth.

I'm sure Jerry will instruct the Berserker player to deal with
miscreants
like you in the proper manner you deserve.  :)

Mk
-
"Now, please notify the Captain that I am here. I need to meet with him
and
the rest of the command staff ASAP. I...assume my usual quarters in the
brig
are available. I've grown so attached to the place."
				       -  Bester, 'Into The Fire',
Babylon 5

Prev: [SG2]matchbox vehicle alert Next: Re: How big is a troopship? [DS/FT/SG2] (and what it all means)