Prev: [OT] Honor Harrington miniatures Next: Re: [FT] FT Showdown Completed and Call for Players

[SG2]matchbox vehicle alert

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 16:40:20 -0400
Subject: [SG2]matchbox vehicle alert

During my weekly scrounge of the local toystore I came across V22
Ospreys,
perfect SG2 size under the guise of Mssion Bravo Sky Scortcher. (Orange
box)
Maybe 6-7" long, with rotating tilt rotars (it actually opens up into
something
else that fires missles).

I bought one at 9.99 but I figure on buying another for those assault
lander or
extraction scenarios. You can even kitbash the rotars off and make an
interface
lander out of it pretty easily. A primer of black and your wn paint job.
Only you
and your local toy store proprietor will know the difference.

Los

P.S> Matchbox M2 bradleys' perfect 15mm SG2 armored vehicles. (they also
have
Abrahms tanks and Hummers). At .99 cents a piece for something that
would cost
you ten times as much in minature you can't beat it.

Prev: [OT] Honor Harrington miniatures Next: Re: [FT] FT Showdown Completed and Call for Players