Prev: RE: APDs, LSD's and LPAs Next: Re: DS2 PDS/ECM

RE: APDs, LSD's and LPAs

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 14:28:06 +1000
Subject: RE: APDs, LSD's and LPAs

I'm talking 2 different scales.
The big, winged dropship from GZG:
For Stargrunt (25mm scale) I use it as a (DS/SG) size class 7 (CS:35)
ship
(about the same size as the Slammers gravtank which GZG produces).
For Dirtside (1/300 scale) it would be about (FT) mass 70 (cs according
cargo - design as FT starship).

You have to be careful when mixing the scales.	GZG do make a 1/300
scale
version of the big dropship; it's only about 35mm long as compared to 13
inches for the resin version.
I usually only use the resin ships for Stargrunt, as they're too big for
regular battlefield use in DS.

'Neath Southern Skies

would