Prev: Grav Shields & M/E Shields Next: Re: APDs, LSD's and LPAs

RE: OT: Bad B5 Sim news.

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 08:11:43 -0500
Subject: RE: OT: Bad B5 Sim news.

One feeling I was getting on this game what that it had lost its focus
and
then kept on getting delayed.  First it was a Star Fury simulator, they
all
the other fighters were added, then you got to also run Omegas and
Hyperions.....

Tim Jones wrote:
> did Alan's other gencon pictures ever make it to the web?

I know Alan took pics and plans to get them up but Mark put up some of
my
pictures and I should have the rest up sometime this weekend.  I'll let
everybody know when.

Dean

Prev: Grav Shields & M/E Shields Next: Re: APDs, LSD's and LPAs