Prev: RE: Starship Troopers Action Fleet Next: Re: Sandcasters, was [FT] Vector...

Re: Starship Troopers Action Fleet

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 22:15:56 +1000
Subject: Re: Starship Troopers Action Fleet

Hi Mike,

>Has Galoob stopped selling the Aliens Action Fleet vehicles direct to
the
>public?  That's how I got mine originally.

They've stopped production and selling direct of the Aliens vehicles,
yes.

>Jeremy, if Galoob still sells them direct but only to the US, I'll be
glad
>to order them for you.

I would very much like the Starship Troopers dropship (not the Tac
fighter,
beware the difference).  If you're still up to it Mike, contact me
direct on

jsadler@earthling.net

Regards,

Jeremy

Prev: RE: Starship Troopers Action Fleet Next: Re: Sandcasters, was [FT] Vector...