Prev: Re: FT:Battlestar Galactica Question Next: Sandcasters, was [FT] Vector...

Re: GZG Events in England/South Wales in October?

From: Alan E and Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 11:53:00 +1000
Subject: Re: GZG Events in England/South Wales in October?

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> SELWG at Crystal Palace (in South London) on the 24th. If you could
extend
> your stay for the weekend of the 23/24th, then attending SELWG would
be a
> very good idea - it is quite a big show, with a lot of the major UK
> manufacturers there. I will send you more details if you are
interested.

I've made it to SELWG (South East London War Gamers) twice. Well worth a
visit. It's a bit too far for me to go from Oz, but from Germany and
Holland, definitely worthwhile.

--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: FT:Battlestar Galactica Question Next: Sandcasters, was [FT] Vector...