Prev: Re: railguns Next: Re: railguns

Re: Trouble gettin' stuff?

From: Ryan M Gill <monty@a...>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 18:24:46 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Trouble gettin' stuff?

On Thu, 16 Sep 1999, Ground Zero Games wrote:

> KR at GeoHex can give you much more info on this than I can, but from
what
> I can see (and the rumours I've been hearing through the industry
links)
> the US distributor system is currently very shaky and unstable, with

So far, it has seemed that Both of my preferred shops have to get stuff
from them direct.

> Just to clarify things for US list members (especially some new
members who
> may be a bit confused by all this), there is really no such thing as
"GZG
> US". GZG is entirely UK based, and we supply from here to all UK and
> European customers. US production, distribution and sales of GZG
ranges are
> handled by GeoHex as a licensee for the American market; similarly,
our
[snip]

Ahha. I stand corrected.

- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@turner.com	    I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 	     www.mindspring.com/~rmgill/ -
- '85 Honda CB700S  -  '72 Honda CB750K  - '76 Chevy MonteCarlo  -

Prev: Re: railguns Next: Re: railguns