Prev: Re: Trouble gettin' stuff? Next: Re: SGII Newbie Question

Re: Trouble gettin' stuff?

From: Ryan M Gill <monty@a...>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 22:24:44 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Trouble gettin' stuff?

On Wed, 15 Sep 1999, John Newman wrote:

> Is anyone having trouble getting things from Ground Zero Games in the
US?
> I'm having a bugger of a time trying to get my light APC and riflemen
in
> at the hobby store.  They have been on back order for about 2 mos.
now.

> Is this common or maybe just a prob with a distributer?

The distributers seem to not want to carry the stuff. I've gone through
two diff stores. The Distributers will hem and haw about not being able
to get this or that. The store goes direct to GZG and its out in a
flash.

- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@turner.com	    I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 	     www.mindspring.com/~rmgill/ -
- '85 Honda CB700S  -  '72 Honda CB750K  - '76 Chevy MonteCarlo  -

Prev: Re: Trouble gettin' stuff? Next: Re: SGII Newbie Question