Prev: Trouble gettin' stuff? Next: Re: Trouble gettin' stuff?

Re: Trouble gettin' stuff?

From: UsClintons@a...
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 21:37:16 EDT
Subject: Re: Trouble gettin' stuff?

In a message dated 9/15/99 8:33:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
jcnewman@acsu.buffalo.edu writes:

> Is anyone having trouble getting things from Ground Zero Games in the
US?
>  I'm having a bugger of a time trying to get my light APC and riflemen
in
>  at the hobby store.	They have been on back order for about 2 mos.
now.

>  Is this common or maybe just a prob with a distributer?

I don't know, but I ordered the SGII rules and a light APC last month
and
when I asked if the APC was 'in stock' the guy laughed and said if it
wasn't
it would be by Monday (I called on Friday).  He said they would 'pour'
one if
needed.  It seems the make them right there 'on sight'.

I would just direct order it through GeoHex if I you are having that
much
trouble.

SC

Prev: Trouble gettin' stuff? Next: Re: Trouble gettin' stuff?