Prev: Re: Search for historical presence: Small vessels and the Wall or Line of Battle Next: Re: Sensors

Terrain - Chenille?

From: CGS <michael@c...>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 15:13:50 +0100
Subject: Terrain - Chenille?

OK, I have heard you Americans and Canadians (ie. Colonials!) discussing
this chenille stuff on various terrain 'how-to' pages, including melting
it to fuze treetrunks together. What is it? Is there an equivalent on
this side of the pond? (and while we are asking questions is there
anyone here who did not spy for the KGB?).

Michael

Prev: Re: Search for historical presence: Small vessels and the Wall or Line of Battle Next: Re: Sensors