Prev: Re: [OT]: Roughnecks - SST Animation Next: Re: [FT] Re: Small vessels and the Line of Battle

Re: Honor Harrington

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 08:18:41 -0400
Subject: Re: Honor Harrington

hrupe@Notes.State.NE.US wrote:

> I don't know if this has been posted yet as I get the digest but my
friend
> Andrew Nelson let me know that the next Honor Harrington book "Ashes
of
> Victory" will be published in March 2000.  Even better news is that
the
> Baen books website has the first two chapters of the upcoming book
posted.

...and if you're a real Weber-aholic like myself (and plenty of others)
you can filter through the messages on Baen's bar for a
paragraph-by-paragraph form of water torture (i.e. Chapter 3) by Jim
Baen himself.  It's quite painful and he's getting WAY too much
enjoyment out of it.

URLs:
http://www.baen.com/
http://www.baen.com/chapters/Ashes/0671578___.htm

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Re: [OT]: Roughnecks - SST Animation Next: Re: [FT] Re: Small vessels and the Line of Battle