Prev: RE: Concertina Wire, Camo Netting, Barbed Wire in 25mm Next: Re: FB small carrier construction

RE: Concertina Wire, Camo Netting, Barbed Wire in 25mm

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 21:37:21 -0700
Subject: RE: Concertina Wire, Camo Netting, Barbed Wire in 25mm

>At 9:10 PM -0700 9/10/99, Brian Burger wrote:
>
>Yech. Yuck. Ewwwwww. And similar exclamations...
>
>Besides, wasn't the concensus of the list that monowire was probably
>impractical because it would cut through whatever it was mounted to, as
>well as whoever tried to handle it?
>
>I seem to recall we had a thread on the stuff some time back.

QUICK !!! Call the Narn Bat Squad !!!

Although, compared to some puns I've seen on this list, that one was
a little thin.
Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
Overkill: A Sufficient Preponderance of Firepower
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/
Security and Privacy Alert:
http://www.cryptonym.com/hottopics/msft-nsa.html

Prev: RE: Concertina Wire, Camo Netting, Barbed Wire in 25mm Next: Re: FB small carrier construction