Prev: RE: [FT] PSB and Turn Length Next: Re: [FT] PSB and Turn Length

Re: FT sensors

From: GBailey@a...
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 23:22:40 EDT
Subject: Re: FT sensors

I glanced at some of the proposed sensor rules and also didn't
like the complexity.  Now that a friend and I are going to try a
mini-campaign (sort of a border war, borrowing from the Captain's
game from SFB) we wanted to use sensor rules.  We're going
to stay with the printed rules.  But for the improved active sensors
the number of targets is based on hull types.  With the FB these
went away.  Would we now base it on hull size?	My idea is
1-100 = 1 target for active sensors, 101-200 for 2, 201-400 for
3.  It can go higher by doubling the maximum hull size (401-
800 for 4, etc), but we're limiting the maximum hull size to 300
for this campaign.

Glen

Prev: RE: [FT] PSB and Turn Length Next: Re: [FT] PSB and Turn Length