Prev: [OFFICIAL] Scenario book update and gentle prodding... Next: Star Blazers Fleet Book Conversions

RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 16:42:51 -0500
Subject: RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions

> >Keith and his wife are the Con Co-Chairs for the local Sci-Fi
convention,
> >ValleyCon set for October 1-3.

(snip)
> By the way, where is ValleyCon held?

Uff da, ValleyCon is in Fargo Nort' Dakota, way up here in da
hinterlands
don't ya know.

Not the biggest gaming con and the dealers room is pretty sparce, a few
local stores with a few specialty places.  Mainly they get some good
guests,
usually a well known author and have seminars etc.  The Larping and
social
aspect has seemed to take off but I have never really gotten into that
crowd
locally.  I just run a few games of Full Thrust and get in free.

Dean

Prev: [OFFICIAL] Scenario book update and gentle prodding... Next: Star Blazers Fleet Book Conversions