Prev: RE: [OT] World Sci Fi Con comments Next: Re: FB small carrier construction

RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 08:20:02 -0500
Subject: RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions

> Can anyone point me in the direction of Space Above and Beyond
> rules/conversions/model suggestions for FT, DSII and SGII?

I used a SCVN in my Sci-Fi Crossover FT game at GenCon.  The miniature
was
the Ark Royal mini from Stellardyne:
http://members.xoom.com/Stellardyne/pages.html

Here is a direct link to an image of the Ark Royal
http://members.xoom.com/Stellardyne/arkroyal.gif

He is reworking this mini so it will cast better and be more accurate to
the
show though I have not seen the new version yet.

Fighter minis are available from GZG, the USNC Hammer fighters.

The ship control sheet I used for the SCVN is available at:
http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/rlyehable/ft/multiverse/crossover.html

Dean

Prev: RE: [OT] World Sci Fi Con comments Next: Re: FB small carrier construction