Prev: Re:Great SGII pressure armored troops, cheap Next: Re: Modern 25mm

Fig needed

From: hrupe@N...
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 14:08:22 -0500
Subject: Fig needed

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this but here goes.  At
Gen-con
'99 I purchased enough fig's for a complete FSE platoon (40+ minitures).
 A big
thank you to KR and Nelson for the help.  However I realized that I am 1
SAW
gunner light for the platoon command squad.  After cruising the net I
see that
there is an FSE SAW gunner in Kepi available from England.  That fig
would fit
in well as I have used the legionarres with helmets for the squads but
have used
only those in Kepi for the command squad.  At this time I am asking if
anyone in
N.A has the above described SAW gunner for trade or for sale as it
doesn't make
much sense for me to place an order to England for one fig.  If you can
help
please E-mail me off list so that we don't take up everyone else's time.
 Thank
you in advance for your help.

Hobie

Prev: Re:Great SGII pressure armored troops, cheap Next: Re: Modern 25mm