Prev: Great SGII pressure armored troops, cheap Next: Fig needed

Re:Great SGII pressure armored troops, cheap

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 11:48:19 -0700
Subject: Re:Great SGII pressure armored troops, cheap

That's good news, I didn't know the Metal Magic figs were still
around, let alone in the Bay Area. I remember those from when I
worked at Games of Berkeley in the early 90s. They had some of the
best 25mm

1) Science fiction
2) Fantasy
3) Call of Cthulhu

figures on the market.

0.At 11:29 AM -0700 9/2/99, Mike Wikan wrote:
>Just bought 20 Metal Magic Spacelords "Sarday'Kin" troops aremed with
ARs,
>energy wepons, APSWs and ATGWs"
>for $1.25 each at D&J hobbies iN San Jose. VERY nice figures, looks
slightly
>like the Space suits from Alien.. Also they had some very nice
conventional
>troops (Yoyodyne Hatamoto Infantry) armed with Battle Rifles and
visored
>helmets..

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
Overkill: A Sufficient Preponderance of Firepower
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/

Prev: Great SGII pressure armored troops, cheap Next: Fig needed