Prev: Re: Minis Next: Re: Fire lanes

Re: Fire lanes

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 17:51:44 -0400
Subject: Re: Fire lanes

Los said:
>One major diff between Laserlight and Tom's autofire method
is:

>LL: Anything with a two inch are gets attacked with normal
firepower, then
>degrades from there out to the limit of the arc. Anything
within whatever
>band of the arc can be attacked once but there is no limit
as to the number
>of figures which can be attacked.
>
>TB: Anything other than firing at one target begins to
degrade the FP die.
>(ie single tgt D10, Burst D8, Full auto D6). Depending on
teh type of fire
>mode the gunner gets multiple attacks to spread out against
the targets.
>(I.e. Single=1, burst, 2, FA=7) and individual targets can
be attacked as
>many times as you need given you still have rounds left.

Actually, the really major difference is I haven't written
anything about this.  I forwarded a message or two from John
"Combat Engineer" Atkinson, but I don't recall if it was
relevant to this.

My point of view is, drop a few chunks of antimatter from
space and that'll solve the problem.

Prev: Re: Minis Next: Re: Fire lanes