Prev: Re: [FT] AO minor problem Next: FT / DS2 interface (miniatures idea)

FT fighter combat (game idea)

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 15:59:19 -0400
Subject: FT fighter combat (game idea)

Well, I played a demo of Silent Death this GenCon.  It's a fun little
game and relatively quick, but it really made me just want to so fighter
comabat in the FT universe.

I suppose some house rules could be hacked together using great deal of
the FT mechanics, but it would be nice to see a seperate game dedicated
to the subject. (and the miniatures to match of course)

I was just wondering if this had ever been considered (Jon?) or if there
was any interest for it. (anybody?)

Tom (delurking briefly)

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Re: [FT] AO minor problem Next: FT / DS2 interface (miniatures idea)