Prev: Re: Stargrunt and Starseige: Rebellion Next: Re: Stargrunt and Starseige: Rebellion

Re: Stargrunt and Starseige: Rebellion

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 12:02:14 EDT
Subject: Re: Stargrunt and Starseige: Rebellion

In a message dated 8/23/99 8:06:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dean.gundberg@noridian.com writes:

<<
 Actually Starseige: Rebellion is a armor/mech game and is much closer
 Dirtside than to Stargrunt (and I think it varies dice in an FMA-like
system
 too).	I almost picked up the Rules-Only pack at GenCon (you don't have
 buy the whole boxed set if you don't want to) but I had to get more
minis
 instead. >>

Okay, maybe some one else got the rules and would be willing to do a
'patch'
so the rest of us don't have to get the rules and can get more minies.
-Stephen

Prev: Re: Stargrunt and Starseige: Rebellion Next: Re: Stargrunt and Starseige: Rebellion